Aramco to spend $300bn over 10 years in upstream oil, gas

Date:

Saudi Aramco plans to spend close to $300 billion over 10 years in upstream oil and gas projects, Chief Executive Amin Nasser said yesterday.
Speaking at the ADIPEC energy conference in Abu Dhabi, Nasser said: “This is mainly upstream, onshore, offshore and joint ventures in the kingdom and out of the kingdom.”
He also said a decision would hopefully be made soon on the location for the listing of shares in the oil giant.
Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman said last month that Aramco’s initial public offering, part of an ambitious plan to diversify the Saudi economy beyond oil, was on track to go ahead in 2018. (Reuters)

READ MORE  FCCPC seals supermarket in Abuja, evacuates expired, fake foreign rice

Never miss a moment! Get the stories shaping Nigeria, delivered straight to your phone. Follow Peoplesdaily Newspaper on WhatsApp for breaking news, exclusive reports, and the headlines everyone will be talking about, before anyone else.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

NDC flags off zonal campaigns, set to inaugurate campaign committees

By Jude Opara The Nigeria Democratic Congress (NDC) in...

Police Rescue 75 Kidnapped Passengers in Birnin Gwari as Suspects Flee Forest Hideout

By Femi Oyelola, Kaduna Seventy-five kidnapped victims, including men, women...

FG congratulates Bangladesh’s new president Alamgir

The Federal Government of Nigeria has congratulated Mirza...

FG declares Tuesday public holiday for Eid ul Mawlid

The Federal Government has declared Tuesday, August 25, 2026,...